The theme for UK Dairy Day 2016 is ‘Sharing Knowledge’ brought to life throughout the event and within the Learning & Development Zone.
• UK, European & International trade stands covering five areas
• UK Dairy Day cattle show including the National Holstein classes
• Presentations focused on the cow, farm and team to share knowledge, educate, engage and inspire • Practical demonstrations include foot trimming, knife sharpening and ‘Beneath the Black and White’ cow painting
• New product competition and display area
• Telford town centre located next door to the exhibition centre with shops and restaurants
• Great transport links with Telford Railway Station, M54 and direct trains to Birmingham Airport
• Champions Dinner and Awards
Are you exhibiting at UK Dairy Day 2016?
Indoor Exhibition Stands
If you are exhibiting at UK Dairy Day, Showplace can help you with planning, designing and building eye-catching internal stands across various industries and to suit all budgets. We can provide you the full exhibition stand solution, including graphics, furniture, lighting – everything you need for a brand effective stand at the show.
If you would like to find out more to see how Showplace can with your exhibition stand, get in touch with us on 01789 262701 or send an email to email@example.com
Date(s) - 14/09/2016
The International Centre
Categories No Categories